Tuesday, October 2, 2007

At home, writing.

Working on another piece. Is this life for me now? Get up, go to the desk... Golly, I even look forward to commutes when I have them.

Down side: I've forgotten how to get ready to go out the door. No more 20 min from bed to subway. Like, an hour now. If I'm lucky.

Yesterday was Chinese herbs. Today is Booz Allen doing philanthropy. Then a book review section to put together. I'm mixing manga with Jacques Couteau, want to see if they get along.

Then a review about a book about a Viking woman who turned up in the Eddas (or is it the Sagas) and in archaeololgy. I used to love the Eddas when I was a child. They're all rhythmic and wierd-namey.

Or maybe I'll switch the Viking woman with the book review section. Set Gudrid to sorting out the mer-man and the big-eyed Japanese girls.

There's gotta be more to life than this.

Oh well. Wandrin' the Bridge of Sighs in my mind.

Love and lack of exercise,
The Red Pooka!

No comments: